Saturday, May 5, 2012

Animoto

 
Have you tried ANIMOTO yet??  I was so thrilled to find out how easy it was to use.  You can sign up for an educator account (FREE!) and create up to 50 student accounts.  I created a video for my coworker who is retiring this year :(  and included some pics of her through the years... I showed it at the retirement dinner last night- it was a big hit!  I am impressed with how "professional" it turned out- yet I'm NOT a techie person!  Check out the vid below :)

My Animoto Video

My mind is racing with the endless possibilities of Animoto :) Have you used Animoto?  What projects have you done? I'd love to hear about it!

Have a GREAT weekend and don't forget about the AMAZING deals coming up this weekend.  Be sure to check for the Jackpot Sunday of free materials!  Also look at my last blog post about the TpT 3 day sale :)  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment