Saturday, August 17, 2013

Back to School Sale {high school yearbook style!}

Oh my gosh...it's the moment we've all been waiting for... for weeks we were all wondering just one thing...

WHEN IS THE BIG TpT SALE???

Well I am thrilled to announce that it is tomorrow and Monday, August 18 & 19!!

Yippee!

I have a fun little pic to share with you to highlight some of my favorite products:


Yep, it's my TpT yearbook page! :)


So my "teacher's pet" is something that every teacher needs!  It is packed with fun map skills that would be perfect for a 1st through 3rd grade classroom!  
You can see this product HERE!



The "most likely to help my students succeed" is one of my favorite products (and one of my best sellers!).  It is years of ideas and materials I put together to help the classroom teacher effectively teach narrative writing!  You will love this pack... just read the feedback on this one! :)
Check this one out HERE!
Finally, the "best couple" is two of my very favorite math packs!  I used the vocabulary one last year and ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!  The kids got so excited to take out their vocab books and loved illustrating them.  It is completely common core aligned even by color!
I have this one in FIRST
SECOND and
THIRD :)

The word problem pack is a HUGE common core product!  This guy is jam packed with 100 problems, posters, math notebook ideas and much more!!  I used this one ALL YEAR and improved my math scores! :)
To see this one click HERE!

AND that's not all.... I had SO MUCH FUN making this next product and it's BRAND NEW!!!

Take a peek...

YES... GRADE 1.... get ready to do some word problems!!
This is completely common core aligned!
I love these and I would have so much fun doing these with firsties!  I take you step by step to get your kids thinking and solving word problems!

They start out pretty basic like this...

And get a bit harder like this...


And then finally look like this!!


You can see this brand new product HERE!

Don't forget to stop by TpT tomorrow and Monday to grab all of these on SALE!!

Enter the code BTS13 when you check out!


Have fun shopping! :)

Thanks Christina for the fun linky!!
Bunting Books and Bainbridge


7 comments:

  1. Very creative art work! for yearbook design and layout tips please scan our website blog. you can visit it here http://www.expressly-yours.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tori your story problems look fabulous~love the different levels of difficulty! Hope the sale was good to you :)

    We are gearing back to start up next week. Boo-hoo. Hope summer was good to you!
    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably one have to get followed by such credentials piece elements because these really help to establish various aspects liable to be followed down. paraphraser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good news, I want to order some, they look very nice/ I appreciate your blog and your willing to teach. Also here is a site, which can help a young scholars to have only a good marks in writing essays. Just tap on this link and you will found the best school report writer ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome post thanks for sharing this blog with me,its very helpful for all students.
    Online Computer Architecture Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yearbook design is a fascinating blend of creativity and storytelling, capturing the essence of an entire academic year within its pages. It's akin to crafting a visual and narrative masterpiece. Much like the art of yearbook design, attention to detail is crucial in academic writing. That's where a reliable assignment editing service comes into play.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would you like to Pay Someone To Do Your Online Course and cross out every cash overdraft from your academic balance sheet? Top Course Takers lets you make this dream come true with our dream team of number-savvy experts. Our thoroughly monitored services let our customers enjoy the best and the finest online learning experience. Moreover, we offer our premium academic assistance at reasonable pricing and that too is available 24/7. Now you can avail yourself the prime accounting help without any time and location constraints. So, what are you waiting for? Order today and avail of the apt accounting help to excel exponentially.

    ReplyDelete