Saturday, September 7, 2013

Please forgive me :(

Hi Everyone.  I don't even want to look when the last time I made a blog post.  It will make me cry.

I am SO sorry for my absence.  
School started.
My son got sick.
I've been very sick.
Hubby went out of town.
And my mom ended up in the hospital with pneumonia.

Ugh.

So I'm here to say that when we are all
back on our feet, I PROMISE to be back with some grrreeeat posts.

I thank you for your patience.

Have a wonderful weekend and I hope your school year is off to a great start. :)

10 comments:

  1. Oh my. What a way to start off the year. Hope your family gets better. You know your blogger buddies will wait patiently till you return.
    Mrs. Brown Loves Bookworms

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear that everyone has been sick. Thinking of you and hoping everyone is feeling better!

    Hunter's Teaching Tales
    Find me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry. Life happens! Healthy thoughts to you!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry to read about your "trials"... it always feels like "when it rains- it pours"! Glad to read that everything is getting better.

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't feel bad... everyone understands and hopes things turn around now. Enjoy your weekend!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don,t worry! You are a teacher and a blogger but also a mother and a wife, a daughter and a human being!!! And.... Hope all of you get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH no Tori! As if going back to school isn't stressful enough on its own. I'm so sorry you had so much going on. That sounds miserable. :( I hope it all turns around very soon. We all know you'll be back with some great posts! Take care my friend!

    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shazam! Welcome back! It's back to germ season, I mean back to school season. Glad you hung in there and hope things are healthier and calmer. We are all rowing the same boat of insanity! Just take one day at a time and continue to count your blessings. Hugs to you!
    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete