Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thanksgiving freebie and Currently

I am supposed to be preparing for my conferences tomorrow..but instead I made a fun freebie for you all! :)  (I know, I'm completely distracted and procrastinating!!)
 
Last week I posted about the writing wheel that I have been using for Halloween- the kids loved it!  Well, I made one for Thanksgiving...and...it's... FREE!
 
Here is what it looks like:
 


 
Simply copy on card stock (colored or white), laminate, and assemble with a "brad" and
whaaala- a fun creative writing tool for your class!  If you want to grab a copy... click HERE!
 
(complete instructions included)
 
 
And now... on to Currently!  Thanks Farley @ Oh' Boy 4th Grade for hosting this great linky!
 
 
 
I guess the "music" was supposed to be for my classroom.... oops!  I do have a bunch of CD's that I play but I have no idea what they are called!  Another teacher let me borrow her CD's one day and I just put them all on itunes and we just randomly play the music.
 
 
My family in New Jersey and New York are doing OK- many of them are still without power and it is cold at night.  They have little ones too so it breaks my heart that they have to go through this terrible time.
 
In case you missed my last post, I am running a sale in my TpT store and I am donating anything I make during the sale to the Red Cross Relief Fund for Hurricane Sandy.
I appreciate your support!!
 


6 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Farley's Currently Linky... I have conferences this week too!! Every year conferences make me nervous-- even though I always do fine. Good luck with yours! Stop my blog and check it out some time.

    Lauren C
    www.kinder-friends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. found you through currently, thanks for sharing! Praying for your family in NY and NJ.

    Carrie :)
    The First Grade Derby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to you through the currently, and I am super pumped about your freebie! My students are doing their writing benchmarks this week, and I can already tell they need some help in the "creativity" department. This spinning wheel is such an awesome idea! Thank you! :)

    Mrs. Dixon
    Teaching Special Thinkers

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to donate your TpT profits! That is so thoughtful of you. Thanks for the writing freebie. Always looking for things to help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the freebie, Tori. Thank you.
    Best wishes to your family. I hope they get their power back very very soon!

    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers

    ReplyDelete