Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Winners!


Congratulations Winners!  Here are the 3 lucky duckies of my first ever give-a-way! :)

Amy @ Mrs. Lattin's Kindergarten is the winner of a product of her choice from my TpT store! http://mrslattinskindergarten.blogspot.com/

Jessica @ Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog is the winner of a product of her choice from my TpT store!

Heather @ Swinging Through Second Grade is the winner of a $10 TpT gift card!

Thank you SO much to all who participated! I am so excited to have gained new followers to my blog and store!  Welcome and a BIG thanks to you all!


8 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Thanks Tori ;) what a great surprise to wake up to!!

    Jessica Stanford

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apologize Tori... I can't find your email to let you know the product that I'm so excited about!! Jessica.Stanford@me.com

      Delete
  2. I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I just awarded you with the One Lovely Blog Award! Check out my blog for more details.

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on hitting 50 followers. I just found you and I'm your newest follower. :-)

    Cynthia

    2nd Grade Pad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tori
    I'm your newest follower. You got a lovely blog award from Heidi at My (Not So) Elementary Life, so I checked you out! Cool blog! Can't wait to get your emails!
    If you have a chance, check me out at
    The Caffeinated Classroom
    Thanks
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again for the giveaway!! I just gave you a shoutout on my blog :)
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
    My TpT Store

    ReplyDelete