Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I've been BOOED! A fun October linky!

Graphics by Scrappin Doodles
 
Maybe you've seen or heard of this fun "game" in neighborhoods or even at your school... but let's try a blog version!  Here is how it works:
 
If you've been booed, copy and paste the above pic and these "rules" into your post.
 
1.  Give a shout out to the blogger who booed you and link back to their site!
 
2. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (yours or someone else),
or freebie(s) that you love!
 
3.  Share the Boo love with 5 bloggers- make sure you check this link to make sure you don't boo someone again:
 http://toristeachertips.blogspot.com/2012/10/ive-been-booed-fun-october-linky.html
And don't forget to tell them that they have been BOOED!
 
4.  Link up {here} so that others can find you and read about your October ideas!  And while you are there... check out the other great blogs!
 
***********************************
 
1.  Here are some of my favorite October books:
    
 
 

2.  I love to do glyphs and last year we did the one by Rencharee called Jack-o-lantern Halloween Glyph
 


Jack-o-lantern Halloween Glyph
They turned out super cute!  If you search pumpkin glyphs, a ton of free ones come up too!
 
 
3.  I found this idea in blog land last year and LOVE it... I create word problems with my students' names.  I send it home for homework.  They have so much fun reading and solving the problems!  Here is a link if you want to snag a copy to edit! {click here}

 
4.  I'm excited to try out all the activities in my new Halloween Pack:
 
 
 
5.  We love to do grid activities!  This is a great jack-o-lantern one from mathwire.com: 
 
 
 
Here are the people that I have Booed! (I booed a few more just to get the ball rolling :)
 
You NEED to follow these people if you are not already... they are AMAZING!
 
Stephanie @ Falling Into First
Barbara @ Grade ONEderful
Tonya @ Tonya's Treats for Teachers
Lindsey @ The Teacher Wife

Remember to check back to see all the great bloggers who have linked up!

Link up below ONLY if you have been Booed! :)


 

33 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yippee!! I KNEW you'd join the fun!! :) Thanks my friend!

      Delete
  2. What a super fun game! I can't wait to read all these posts!

    Pixy Stix and Teacher Tricks

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! I'm supposed to be doing homework, but I'm going to post and link up instead :)) Thanks for the shout-out!
    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love this, Tori! I'm going to find lots of good resources through this :)

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Tori! This is a fun idea for a linky party.
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank for the fun linky! I was so excited to see I had been boo-ed. I'm supposed to be doing laundry, but it can wait until tomorrow!!
    Jenny
    Owl Things First!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl you know I'll play! Just give me a day or two to put it together!!:)

    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for starting this fun linky party... it's a hoot! I am delighted to have been included.

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those books also. I was just booed, I need to get busy and make some Halloween freebies to post for you guys!
    Dana
    www.funin1stgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this linky! I was BOO-ed and just linked up and I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yippee!!! I'm heading on over to your blog now! Thanks SO much for participating in the boo-ness! :)

      Delete
  11. Love this linky party. I am a new follower so glad to find your blog.

    ilive2learnilove2grow 

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful idea! I had so much fun!
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    bakteach16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was so much fun! Thanks for hosting this linky

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so fun! I'm thrilled to be a part of it and am your newest follower!
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a fun idea! Thank you for doing the linky party as part of it as well. Normally I'm not into the "tag games" but this one is fun and informational for the followers. Keep up the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great game! I've linked up and am on my way to send some BOOs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for this, I'm loving checking out everyone's blogs and ideas!

    ~Diving Into Learning

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a great idea! I am so glad that someone "BOO-ed" me and that I could participate! Thanks!

    Tanya Rae...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the Linky!
    Kelly
    http://kellyteach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute! So excited to have been booed! Going to blog about it tomorrow :)

    -Caitlyn
    Fourth Grade Lemonade

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Tori,
    Thanks for stopping by Beach Sand and Lesson Plans. I'm thrilled to be part of blogging! Teachers are amazing! Thank you for sharing!!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for hosting this! I'm a little late to the party but I can't wait to explore all of the posts! :)

    A Pirates Life for Us

    ReplyDelete