Oh my goodness! Have you joined the Boo-ed linky yet? Have you visited the boo-ed blogs?? No? Get on over there!!
There are some GREAT October ideas, tons of freebies for many grade levels, and lots of Halloween fun!!
to stop by some great blogs (and maybe you will find some new ones to follow!)
Want to join the linky? You can!!! Just go to the link above and follow the rules! OR just wait... I'm sure the boo love will find you soon! :) Make sure you stop back often as new bloggers are linking up every day! :) :)
So I took the plunge! I created a project on Donor's Choose!
Here is a link to my project...
I'm nervous and excited about it! It's my first try so we will see how it goes. I gained some confidence when the lovely Jessica had a post that had step by step instructions on how to set up your account: click here to see!
And.. if you give before the 15th... Donor's Choose will match that amount with the code PUMPKIN!
Just follow these steps:
Send folks to http://www.donorschoose.org/we-teach/1505928, where they can get you a gift card to help with your next project. If they enter the match code PUMPKIN, we'll double their gift.
- Visit my page: http://www.donorschoose.org/we-teach/1505928
- Enter any dollar amount and click "Give"
- During check-out, enter the code PUMPKIN where it says "Match or gift code", and your donation will be matched dollar for dollar
- I'll get your gift card and use it for supplies for my students. You'll get a matching gift card, which you can send to me or apply to another project at DonorsChoose.org
- The match code PUMPKIN will be active until 11:59pm Hawaii time on Monday, October 15
Stop by, take a look, maybe you will be inspired to create your own project!! (and if you give I will be eternally grateful!! :)
Thanks for reading!