Sunday, October 21, 2012

Poster freebie!

Unfortunately this will be a quick post...but I have a FREEBIE for you! :)
 
Do you ever have students peer around the room for the answers?  Do they ever so secretly try to look on their "neighbor's" paper?
 
I KNOW YOU DO!!
 
This is something that I say DAILY to remind my students to keep their eyes to themselves!  Now I have a cute poster to hang too!
 
Click pic to get a copy!
 
I hope it is helpful for your classroom too!  If you do grab a copy, can you please leave me some feedback?  THANKS!!
 
Have a great week!  Be on the lookout for my election day posts coming soon!


6 comments:

  1. This is great - thank you!! I am constantly telling a few of my little firsties to use their own brains!
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lindsay for stopping by! I'm glad you can use it!

      Delete
  2. Hehe I call them "wandering eyes." Love the poster!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute poster :) I love how you are always offering people freebies and neat ideas for their classroom.

    On that note...YOU'VE BEEN BOO'D! Please check out my blog for all the instructions to join the fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha. Oh yes. You must have been visiting the kids in my room! Thanks for the free poster. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete