Jenny at Luckeyfrog's Lilypad just tagged me. Here are her questions:
1. Did you take lessons in anything as a kid? I actually took ORGAN lessons. We had an old organ and my mom wanted me to learn to play. That was short lived! ;)
2. What is the one book you would recommend to a new teacher? Daily 5 and CAFE... it is an amazing way to organize and teach your reading block time!
3. Who is your very favorite children's book author or illustrator? Author AND illustrator: Jan Brett
4. If you could only listen to one musical artist/group for the rest of your life, who would it be? Wow, toughie... lately I'm loving Adele.
5. What is your favorite dessert? French Silk Pie...yummy!
6. What is your biggest strength as a teacher? I've really worked on my time management and I think its pretty good. :)
7. What is your favorite piece of clothing? I am so not a fashion person so anything I say here would probably sound silly ;)
8. What is the last thing you bought? Easter eggs to use in my classroom!
9. If someone gave you $500 for your classroom right now, what would you buy? More non-fiction books!
10. What is your favorite vacation spot? My honeymoon was at Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic and it was BEAUTIFUL!
I'm at 19 followers! Yippee! If you didn't see... I'm doing give-a-ways for every 10 followers so hop on board and get in on the free stuff! Have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for reading! :)