Saturday, April 7, 2012

TEN is TERRIFIC!

I need to stop my normally scheduled programing to CELEBRATE!  I now have T E N followers! Yippee!  I said previously that every 10 followers I'd share a freebie... and I'm making good on my promise :)  If you commment, add your address, AND are a follower, I'll send you this TOTALLY fun welcome poem.  My students love to read this on their way into my class :)  Become a follower now so you can take advantage of the every 10 give-a-ways!  Thanks for reading!



2 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower! What a great idea! Congrats on 10 followers...I get so excited every time I get a new follower!! :)

    I just tagged you on my blog...head on over there to check it out and grab a freebie while you're there! :)

    Rachel
    rms273@gmail.com
    A-B-Seymour

    ReplyDelete