Sunday, April 1, 2012

Ok I mentioned adding a FREEBIE... I'm going to attempt to do so now... I normally have this in my
TpT Store but until the end of SUNDAY (4/1) it can be yours! :) No this is NOT an April Fools!  Tell your friends! :)

                                                         Writing/Math Independent Task Cards Bundle
                                                        

This is designed for grades 1 and 2 but can also be used for high K or low 3rd.  Take a look... leave a comment and feel free to become a follower! :)

2 comments:

  1. Found you on TPT! I am honored to be your very 1st follower! Please hop over and join in the fun with me at http://www.aplusfirsties.blogspot.com! Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Mrs. Dwyer! I will be visiting you soon!

    ReplyDelete