Sunday, April 1, 2012

  



First of all, I want to thank everyone for stopping by today and hopefully picking up your freebie :)  I now have 3 followers! Yippee!  That's 3 more than I had yesterday.  I plan to have a freebie for every 10 followers I get, so when I reach T E N I'll have my next freebie :) Awesome.

Ok, so why the pictures at the top you ask?  Well, those are my report card must haves.  Yes, I know, yet another report card post.. but they are on my brain as I was working on them for a good part of the day today.  So first of all... I'm OBSESSED with pens.  I have discovered the Paper mate Profile Pens... they rock!  I do all my grading, averaging, and sloppy copy report cards in all kinds of colors... you know to keep it fun! :)  Second, I need some tunes!  I have my ipod nano handy with Adele, Rihanna, Lady Gaga... and I will admit..even Britney.  Last, I am simply in love with my Keurig coffee maker.  I love to try out new flavors!  My newest like is Gloria Jeans Hazelnut. Yum!

I'd love to hear... what are your report card must haves or rituals? 

ps... I just figured out that I am doing my 51st set of report cards.  Wow, I think it's time to retire...hehe.

Night,
Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment