Wednesday, April 11, 2012

MORE Earth Day and a FREEBIE!

So if you read my previous post I mentioned that I was not able to snap some photos of the Lorax artwork... well I was able to today!  I CAN'T take any credit for this, as our fabulous art teacher made these with the kids but they are to die for I just had to share! 

The Lorax is holding a sign that says, "I speak for the trees!" :)

I also wanted to share this totally amazing project that I can't wait to try.  Again, I didn't create this originally, I found it on a Proteacher Post .  How great, right?  It is made from a coffee filter sprayed with water and painted with glitter!! FUN!


                                      

Ok, one last thing... I'm at 20+ followers! Yippee!  I feel like I just hit 10! So it's time again for my every 10 give-a-way! :) There's no random drawing or gimmick... there are just TWO simple things to do: 1. become a follow and 2. leave me a comment with your email address!  Seriously people... why wouldn't you want to follow this AMAZING blog ;)  Ok, I'm done now. Here's the freebie this time:


                 

There are 8 different poems that I use for fluency!  We spent all of last week partner reading the poems adding expression and emotion and then read the poems for the class.  The children had a GREAT time!  Let me know if you would like these great poems.  Thanks as aways for reading and I hope you gathered an idea or two!


3 comments:

  1. Tori - your blog is cute and I love your title. My name is Victoria but I go by Vicky --- I have always loved the name Tori too...very cute. I just found you and am your newest follower. I see you are fairly new to blogging. Me too - I just started in Feb. and have learned so much already. It's so fun. COme on over and visit me sometime when you get a minute. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicky! I'm a Victoria too! I've always been a Tori though... Victoria only on paper. I can't wait to stop on over to your blog... so glad you found me! :)
      Tori

      Delete
  2. الحشرات هي كائنات حية تسكن المنازل وجميع المنشئات وتكثر بفصل الصيف وعند ارتفاع درجات
    الحرارة ويوجد منها انواع عديدة منها الصراصير والنمل والخنافس والسمك الفضي وغيرها من الحشرات
    كما يوجد انواع مختلفة اخري في الحدائق المنزلية مثلحشرة العث و القوارض والخنافس وغيرها من
    الحشرات و للحشرات العديد من الاضرار والمخاطر التي تصيب الانسان والمنشئة , ولذلك
    يسعي جميع الافراد من اجل التخلص من الحشرات بشتي الطرق
    شركة مكافحة حشرات ببريدة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بحائل
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقصيم
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء

    ReplyDelete