Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What makes a good blog?

I need to give a quick shout out to Rachael at 


A-B-Seymour
for allowing me to get not one but TWO of her amazing items from her TpT store!  I now get why all the blogs have these "give-a-ways"... its fun and exciting... and you can WIN!

Which leads me to my next question for all the bloggers (and blog readers) out there... what makes a good blog?  What is a must on a blog?  I find myself agonizing over what I should add next to my blog... something that I'm super excited about...yet, I wonder, is it "worthy" enough to put out there?  Will people even care?  I so desperately want a blog that people go to, comment on, ask questions, gain ideas... and I'm just not there yet.  Can I get there?  I guess that is up to you, the reader.

How did you do it?  Please share some tips!  I'd love to hear your stories and ideas on what makes a good blog. TIA!

So off topic but... I just had to share this:
I think I'm seriously in LOVE with how amazing this turned out!  A couple of posts ago I shared the idea of using a coffee filter to make the Earth.  It was SO easy!  Then we glued it to a black piece of construction paper (with their Expository writing on Earth Day) added a tag at the bottom and then the fun part... GLITTER!  They could make stars, galaxies, planets etc. using the glitter.  They look awesome in my hallway.

I'd love to hear from you!  Thanks for reading!

  

5 comments:

  1. I wish I had the answer to what makes a good blog....I think it should be personal and whatever inspires you! I like to post about things that I think would be helpful to others or ways I can make learning more fun!

    I am your newest follower!

    Michelle
    Apples and ABC's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great tip! I'm so glad you found me Michelle... thanks for becomming a follower! :)
      Tori

      Delete
  2. Tori- Your Earth Day Projects turned out very cute. Thanks for sharing.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone that has a blog should purchase Charity Preston's Traffic Blog School available on Teachers Pay Teachers. It offers so many original ideas and suggestions on blogging. I still go back and listen to certain lessons. It is worth every penny spent and is tax deductible; so, why wouldn't you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your ideas..I am a new blogger and now follow you…come by and visit me kinderkiddies1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete